telperien

My Houzz App keeps crashing

telperien
8 years ago
I updated my app, and now Houzz keeps crashing and kicking me out of the app! Are my comments that bad???

Comments (11)

• telperien
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Help, please!!
  • telperien
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    I only get a few minutes each time before it crashes, it's getting very irritating!
  • telperien
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Bump
  • elleno99
    7 years ago

Houzz rep...can you respond? Very frustrating.

• Tribbletrouble44152k7 Trek
    7 years ago

So it's happening to you too, Ellen?

• Lucinda Shelley
    7 years ago

My Houzz app crashes after a few seconds on both my iphone & iPad. Both apps are up to date. I've been using this App for years and never had a problem. Does anyone know if I delete it & reinstall does it delete all of my idea books? Please Houzz help!!

• PRO
    Maier Architects
    5 years ago

So fast forward to 2018 and I am having the same crashing problems! Any help?

• Lucinda Shelley
    5 years ago

Who knows...I never got an answer from Houzz! However I did reload the app etc & never had a problem again. Now I want to know why when in one of my 'idea books' & you select a photo then hit back & instead of taking you back to where you were up to in the book it takes you back to the beginning, its very annoying & wastes time!

• telperien
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    I never had a reply either, but it seems to have fixed itself. Make sure your operating system is up to date and you have the latest update of the app is all I can suggest.
  • KK1000
    5 years ago
    Delete the app and install again.