smart_family

What is a nice warm stone eg caesarstone or quantum quartz that will g

Benny S
3 years ago
. I was thinks Ng a lighter colour would be best Thanks

• PRO
    Caesarstone Australia
    3 years ago

Hi Benny S!

Just to clarify, are you looking for a warm toned colour to match with lighter surroundings (e.g cabinetry, splash, walls etc.) ?

Best,
    Caesarstone AU

• Benny S
    Original Author
    3 years ago

yes our cabinetry is natural white

• PRO
    WK Quantum Quartz
    3 years ago

Hi Benny S,

Our Quantum Quartz 'Polar' (light) or 'Dolce' (darker) would be wonderful selections:

You can view the full range at www.wk.com.au

• Benny S
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I was thinking new diamond white quantum quartz or luna white . What will go better with dulux natural white

thanks for your help

• PRO
    WK Quantum Quartz
    3 years ago

Perfect! Do you need samples of these 2 colours? I am happy to pop them in the post for you today. You can email me marketing@wk.com.au with your details.

• HU-560526356
    4 months ago

Have Dolce benchtop with Laminex Parchment cabinets in my kitchen. What colour glass splashback would you suggest?

• HU-560526356
    4 days ago

Love love love my QQ Dolce benchtop. Have now decided to go with a tiles splashback and am very happy with the result. BTW, I rejected the original QQ Polar benchtop because it was very white and the sample was a muddier white. QQ was very helpful in rectifying the issue for me.