fandebbiedozey

Layout assistance for bathroom & laundry needed please

fandebbiedozey
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I purchased an apartment off plan and looking at making a few changes and am struggling with the main bathroom and laundry. Initially i was going to move the laundry to another space to i can make it bigger and what is currently the laundry on the plan would become the wardrobe for the bedroom next door. But now looking at the plans it struck me that i could remove the wall and door that separates the laundry and incorporate it to be in with the bathroom but I'm stuck on a good layout for the this. As the construction is still in the early stages, they haven't even got to level 1 yet never mind to level 13 which is the top floor, I can pretty move things to wherever I want including the door into the room. There is a riser however on the top RH corner which can not be changed. There is a hot water cylinder in the laundry section which i'd ideally like to keep in the space and hide in a joinery cupboard or something. If the space really doesnt work with it in there I can move it to the store cupboard in the hallway. It needs to sit on a try and takes up approx 500x600 of space and is tall no space above. I've got a washer/dryer so dont need to worry about space for separate dyer. I'm hoping to not have the toilet directly across from the door, probably just me but i hate its the first thing you see in bathroom regardless of how 'pretty' they are these days. The shower is to be tiled. Dont really want to make it smaller but am open to bigger. Aiming to have a vanity of some sort with storage/drawers underneath. Will look at off shelf ones or custom made when i have a floor plan so am really flexible on this one. Tried drawing this up on sketchup but struggled and didnt get very far. Have been stalking these pages for a long time and have seen the wonders some talented people have put together to help others so am really hoping someone will come to my rescue.

Thanks heaps in advance.

Comment (1)