clafashion

Bagno bianco e grigio

Cla
6 years ago
Salve volevo sapere per il bianco con parete mutina dechirer bianco, cosa c'è ha terra? In che colore?
Sustainable Luxury - Hampton · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    White Pebble Interiors
    6 years ago

Hello - unfortunately I am not able to read your query. Are you able to send something through in English. Kind regards

• Cla
    Original Author
    6 years ago

hello, I'd like to know wich tiles have you used for the floor (the grey one ) and if for the wall have you used mutina dechirer, because i'd like the white mutina but i'm looking for someting for the floor like in your photo.

hope i explain well.

kind regards

• PRO
    White Pebble Interiors
    6 years ago

Hi Cla, the floor tile is from Australia. Will that matter for you? I have used the Mutina Dechirer (well spotted), in the white. I believe that Mutina have a plain tile to go with Dechirer.....

• Cla
    Original Author
    6 years ago

thankyou! yes Mutina has dechirer plain tile, but i don't like it because to much plain all toghether!! so i like your floor tile because its moved like a stone and the grey looks nice with dechirer white!! but from australia its difficult for me!!

• PRO
    White Pebble Interiors
    6 years ago

Hi Cla - the Mutina is available worldwide. I'm sure Porcelanosa would have a tile similar to my floor tile & they are also available worldwide.