houzzau

CLOSED: Win a Samsung The Frame TV

HouzzAU
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

This competition is now closed. Check the winners here.

Our community have posted their best Sketches featuring Samsung The Frame TV - now is your chance to vote for your favourite!

Vote for your favourite Sketch below and tell us why it’s your favourite in the comments. The voter with the best comment will win a Frame TV!

To enter:

1. Vote for your Favourite Sketch below
  2. Comment below telling us why that Sketch was your favourite

Prize: The winner will receive a Samsung 55" The Frame 4K Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV.

Our winner will be announced January 7.

(Click to enlarge)

See terms and conditions

Good luck!

Please fill out your details here, if you would like to receive the latest products and services information from Samsung.

1. jdublya
2. Man About The House
3. Anne
4. Margaret Wheadon
5. brigitte_e_ford
6. Kirsty Saarenpaa
7. Donna James
8. Alissa
9. Grace Gan
10. Sean SK
11. haerie
12. Mick Evans

Comments (3.2k)

• brussellsprout
    6 years ago

Number 10 stands out from the rest - it truly showcases the Samsung Frame as a modern day work of art and dazzles with originality.

• Leann
    6 years ago
    Number 12 for me. I could see myself relaxing in that chair kicking back and watching TV. The room has loads of character, personality and texture without being too cluttered.
  • Amanda Blyth
    6 years ago

#10 I love the bright colours & vibrancy of this space

• jaylo07
    6 years ago

Elegantly framed, yet understated,

like the Samsung, efficient yet sophisticated,

from shades, tones and textures that seamlessly blend,

to balanced lines and angles the eye can commend,

a comfortable, relaxed, inviting space,

modern, yet with a timeless grace,

the stunning Samsung Frame an artful showpiece,

making a room for entertainment or reflective release,

Sketch Number 12 gets the vote in our Houzz,

from the kids, myself and my creative spouzz!

• kitschykoodesign
    6 years ago

#10! I love that it’s uncluttered, simple yet colorful, but more so that you can put your feet up to watch your Samsung Frame 4K Ultra HD LED LCD Smart TV or it seamlessly becomes part of the art in the room

• Teresa Leauga
    6 years ago

Number 10, The TV frame show cases the beautiful statement of the Artwork work. A wonderful selection the Art in the room sorts the dimensions giving it a elegant and graceful feel.

• Nic Undy
    6 years ago

Grace gan because it is fresh, clean, modern and simple. An inviting space to be comfortable in.

• Clint Boyne
    6 years ago

#12 for it's simplicity and relaxing modern vibe

• frommfamily
    6 years ago

No. 6 I think the Irises in the print will add to any decor without clashing with any other colours in the room. It is a beautiful elegant print and very easy on the eye.

• Nati Fernandez
    6 years ago

Number 2... the room is Inviting, Elegant, Comfortable, and Practical.

• kiwigrrl
    6 years ago
    Very similar to the look we are planning in our remodel. Live the styling!
  • Bec D'owney
    6 years ago

jdublya for their effortlessly chic, clean, stylish interior!

• Chris Anderson
    6 years ago

Number 2 thanks.. man about the house, very stylish and inviting for the ultimate man cave,,

• Mary Prideaux
    6 years ago

Number 10. A stunning splash of bright colours. Eye catching and comfortable. Inviting.

• Natalie Walling
    6 years ago

Number 9 Divine Inspiration

• LJ Kiszczak
    6 years ago

10 I think the vibrant colours on the walls are lively and I think the furniture is stunning, perfectly put together room and inkeeping with the tv. Congratulations.

• Hugh Plasto
    6 years ago

looks great when on but you still have a black screen when the tv is off

• lenalime
    6 years ago

I picked number 10 because that's the room I would like to relax in. There's a good balance and flow in the room and the furniture nicely complemented the paintings. The arrangement of the artwork was also original and not contrived, naturally working as a subtle ornamental feature to the whole space, while the plant on the opposite side provides a calming contrast.

• Sue Campbell
    6 years ago

#3 - a tough decision but this one has a feel of restful relaxation which is what most people would love to come home to after a hard day's work - how great this would look in anyone's home! Especially ours :) Fantastic idea!

• LJ Kiszczak
    6 years ago

Good point Hugh, well made

• Louise Staltari
    6 years ago

No. 9 ..so peaceful but that pop of colour with the pink makes it all the more striking..i love this! Very me

• Kathleen Revill
    6 years ago

No. 5 I love the design and feel of this room and I can picture myself and my hubby spending many an enjoyable time in that space.

• bianca_miller3
    6 years ago

Number 5: Tough choice, it’s the TV I love and it’s in all of them.

• Tatum Spencer
    6 years ago

5. Simple yet elegant, I would love to be sitting next to the fire, sipping wine with my husband, knowing that with a flick of a button I could turn my artwork into our favourite movie

• Michael
    6 years ago

I chose number 11 as it has an open light feel that doesn't feel crowded even with the rich colours of the furniture and tile feature wall that draw the eye yet don't takeover the room. I like how the style and type of furniture, artwork, including the image used on the Samsung The Frame TV which makes it indistinguishable from a piece of art, all tie together and the colours and tones used throughout give it a calm and welcome feel.

• Donna Chadwick
    6 years ago

Framed! Cool, comfort, smart.... tv art samsung wow

• browndogbrown
    6 years ago
    I love the proportions, height, placement and space in no.1, it feels harmonious and The Frame TV a quintessential part of the room. Whether as a piece of art or as entertainment piece, being able to change the artwork to fit the mood or feeling of the time, works seamlessly with the modern/timeless design of the room. Having the window nearby is fine as the inbuilt auto brightness adjusts accordingly to the light around it, and with the one cable connectivity to a central hub, your hub can be anywhere, and the inbuilt energy saving sensor, art mode makes the most of the The Frame's use only when someone is in the room. A piece of art or a 4K Ultra LED LCD, Samsung's The Frame TV can either blend in or stand out. It's your choice. Great compliment to The No.1 design.
  • Belinda Bee
    6 years ago

#7.... Iconic furnishing classics, distinctive forms, versatile,
    edgy, colourful, makes a room 'pop' with style!
    Add a eyecatching Samsung The Frame TV
    and turn a funky living room into an art gallery!

• Angela Hogan
    6 years ago

#12 the possibilities are endless where I could be but I am also home

• Anna O
    6 years ago

#10 Samsung's The Frame TV aesthetics blend beautifully with the art featured
    on the wall. I love that it's artistic design makes it just as much a piece of art
    as it is a television.

• Scott Drew
    6 years ago

#9 - Quite simple whilst being amazing and a breath of fresh air all in one frame!!

• Jacqueline Fisher
    6 years ago

Ten out of ten for number ten,

A perfect configuration for this fan's den.

The coming together of machine and man,

Framed perfectly together as if it was God's grand plan.

Animal, vegetable and mineral in complete harmony,

Creating a classy lounge room design that's my style fantasy.

• sanota06
    6 years ago

I really like the colours of No.5 and the relaxing and calming style of it with the placement of the TV and fireplace.

• dgbarryprimary
    6 years ago

#10 for making The Frame TV a stunning focal point of the room in a simple and colourful way.

• Yvonne Tiggerlover Markowski
    6 years ago

Love No. 1! It has such a lovely feeling of space and relaxation, which is what a living room should be all about!

• Amy Se
    6 years ago

No 4 is where the indoor meets the outdoor;

This sense of tranquillity;

Is harmony at home;

The Samsung frame brings the elements together, and creates a
    balanced living zone.

• debrak_lord
    6 years ago

I chose number 6. I love the big cumfy looking couch and the bright light filled room. I could see myself curled up on the couch watching my favorite tv shows or reading a book.

• andrea1910
    6 years ago
    Number 12 The room is relaxed style which is full of beautiful textures. The Samsung Frame enhances the elegant simplicity of this room which could be enjoyed by the whole family
  • Alissa
    6 years ago

Downsize the TV I express.

Oh my family it did distress!

I'm gonna chuck it I warn,

That black box I may pawn.

Donated it was I'll confess.

The family room needs more finesse,

Something beautiful to impress.

Oh! That wall I do need,

To hang art I'll proceed!

But my family I will depress.

The black box needs a solution.

Samsung made the evolution!

Part art and part TV,

T'will save our sanity.

The Frame and it's genius execution!

• Jessica H
    6 years ago

Loving Number 9 with that spacious white seating arrangement...let's just hope that white fabric is Husky-proof and kid-proof or else I'll need a stronger vaccuum and plenty of fabric-safe bleach, ha!

• Linda Courtney
    6 years ago

#1 Love the colour scheme.

• Samantha White
    6 years ago

Number 9 looks so peaceful and calming - just what I'm looking for after the hectic holiday season!

• Louise Tice
    6 years ago

Number 8 commands attention. It warmly draws you into the room, like it is offering you a seat and a hot cup of tea :)

• Karen D
    6 years ago

The simple whites are what I like, the lounge welcomes you to get comfortable and spend time and lose all the distractions, giving you a chance to refresh and
    refocus.
    The TV art on the wall is the highlight and draws your attention, and hides its personalities. Is it a TV at all?,

Overall I chose number 9 for its simplicity and comforting feel with no clutter and with one piece to comfort the body and one piece to stimulate the mind.

• Craig Hamilton
    6 years ago

I'm definitely more fond of #3 - Anne. It's the only one to me which feels homely, a space that you can live in, be comfortable and enjoy your time. Focusing your room around a TV has become a bit taboo in recent years, but it's the reality that will be spent in front of it. Comfort mixed with style creates a real home.

• Hannah Smith
    6 years ago

Love the black & white #5

• smerdel03
    6 years ago

I like the chairs to face the TV for comfortable viewing. This is a happy bright and modern colour scheme. Maria

• Jane
    6 years ago

#10 Works perfectly as part of a gallery. Great way to show how it can be incorporated with other artworks, while still being in a practical location for watching TV.

• Amy Pearn
    6 years ago

I really enjoyed the combination of clean lines and comfort in number 6

• Amy Pearn
    6 years ago

I really enjoyed the combination of clean lines and comfort in number 6