emmalouiseoconnor

Karndean Looselay Vinyl Plank

Emma
6 years ago
We’ve been working on the Reno that never ends and now getting to the point (finally) where we have to pin down flooring etc.
I had previously chosen Karndean Vinyl Planks in Country Oak but now doubting my decision (it’s been 12 months since we chose originally!) - does anyone have any photos of this colour in their spaces? I’m looking at kitchen/living/dining. TIA :)

Comments (12)

• PRO
    HouzzAU
    6 years ago

What did you decide to do?

- Houzz team

• Emma
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    It’s still not laid but we’ve gone with Heartridge by Dunlop in Sahara Dune.
  • Emma X
    5 years ago
    Do you have a pic to share Emma?
  • Emma
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Hi Emma - sure do! ⬆️

• toddjw
    5 years ago

I like them, there seems to a fair bit of variation between the planks. I am looking at the pearl oak. Scoping around to hopefully find some pics.

• Emma
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks, Todd. I like how wide the planks are and they’re an ‘extra long’ style. I’ll hunt for some more photos to share.

• sunnycoast
    5 years ago
    Thanks Emma for sharing, looks fantastic... we’re planning to use these in our new build... would love to see more pics!
  • Emma X
    5 years ago
    Hi Emma, thanks for posting the pic. They look great! What range and colour did you end up going with? And how do they feel underfoot? We are looking for somewhere in Brisbane to see them laid... did you see them laid before you went ahead?
  • sunnycoast
    5 years ago
    Hi Emma X, Emma mentioned in a previous comment that she went with ‘Heartridge by Dunlop in Sahara Dune’, not sure where you are in Brissie but Tile Wizards in Capalaba had a few of the colours in the Heartridge range (including Sahara Dune’) laid out on the floor (just a small area) when we visited about 3 months ago.
  • Emma
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Hi Emma X - they’re Dunlop Heartridge Sahara Dune.

We have them laid through our house on both stumps and a slab in the new build.

They feel great underfoot and are very easy to clean and maintain (so far)!

A friend of mine who lives in QLD chose them for her new build, and I fell in love with them when I saw them in her professional builders photos.

I did not see them ‘in the flesh’ before committing to them, but have been 100% happy with them in our house.

I am having trouble posting photos but if anyone is after a few snaps, shoot me your email address and I will forward them along.

• g_murray90
    5 years ago

Looking at similar for galley kitchen. Best to lay them parallel to bench or perpendicular? Will be same for entrance way??