liz_bowie87

Black sinks Franke, Oliveri or Abey schock?

Liz Bowie
6 years ago

Im in a dilemma. Im looking for a 2 bowl matt black top mount sink for a small kitchen. I really like the Abey Schock, but unfortunately they don't make a dish drainer accessory for the sink.

I have found a Franke one that would suit, but its a little longer than I would like.

Has any one used a Oliveri Santorini sink? Its seems to tick the boxes, just not sure if the quality is as good?

Comments (5)

• Khanh Nguyen
    6 years ago

Can you please share a photo of your current kitchen or the benchtop material?

• Liz Bowie
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    I’m doing a renovation, so don’t have any photos yet. Looking at white cabinets and a grey concrete/stone looking benchtop.
  • PRO
    Compass Kitchens
    6 years ago

Hi Liz, to answer your question, yes Oliveri sinks are top quality. They are an Australian Sink Manufacturer and also back their products with a "Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty".

• Tilly
    6 years ago
    Yes I have the oliveri, love it.
  • HU-476527578
    5 years ago

Hi Liz, we are renovating our kitchen and have a pretty similar colour palette. Do you have any photos of how it turned out? Which sink did you get? We love the feel of the Schock but am being swayed by the Franke accessories!