hayley_martin7695

Luxe Spa Bath or not- why?

Hayley Burrows
5 years ago
Is it worth adding a spa bath into a home- what type is best for noise reduction, low maintenance and longevity please? Also any tips ?

Comments (5)

• me me
    5 years ago
    How often would you use the spa bath would be my first question. If it is something that you would regularly use and enjoy, then go for it.
  • oklouise
    5 years ago

if you want to invest in a spa consider and outdoor hot tub or swim spa that operates like a swimming pool and is filled and heated all the time ready to use any time night and day but all spas are very noisy and nothing more peaceful than a simple hot bath with no interruptions

• Sara Graham
    5 years ago
    I have a spa bath in the house that we’re renting. I thought I’d love it. I love baths and I love spas at places like Hepburn springs.
    I never use it as a spa. I find the noise really annoying. If you don’t the spa jets them regularly you may find the pipes to the jets get gunky and then when you do use them all the gunk gets forced out into the water.
    For home I’d prefer a comfortable non spa bath or an outdoor spa as oklouise suggested.
  • alba Hastings
    4 years ago

I have a spa bath which I use regularly, It's probably 15 years or so old now but still works. I'm very practical & what I love is the economy on water used as well as the heating capacity which keeps the water at desired temperature for ages. It does need to be used weekly though, to keep the yukkies from building up but then it only needs cleaning out. Not a huge loss considering the amount of water used in a pool variation and they too need cleaning or additives. I prefer additive free & cleaning. Hope this gives you a balanced view for consideration.

• Anna Millers
    3 years ago

Yes Hayley it is worth it, because going to a spa centre takes a lot of time and money in the long run. And the truth is that everyone wants and deserves some piece of relaxation after the hard day at work and all those obligations we are carrying on a daily basis. It's well known that the busy life we live leads to an increased level of stress and anxiety which further affects our health, both mentally and physically.

I have my swim spa more than 8 years and i'm very satisfied. Investing in a home spa is investing in your health and well being. The benefits that come from the regular use of a hot tub are unbeatable. The hot water along with the massage is known for relieving the stress, reducing the aches and pains, improving the sleep and the connections with loved ones. I buy it from this site: http://www.combinedpoolsandspas.com.au/swim-spas/?sort=priceasc