webuser_188456502

Which mirror behind bathroom vanity?

Audrey1967!
4 years ago

My house is dated 1962. It is very simple in design. My bathroom vanity is going to be timber with white stone top, floors will be Terrazzo White, feature tile behind vanity will be floor tile carried up that wall, vertical stacked satin white subways or a subtle coloured tile from Brickart range. I was hoping to maximise storage in bathroom by having recessed cupboards behind the mirror above the vanity. The vanity is 1500mm long. I intend to have only one undermount basin which, based on current plan, will be centred on the vanity. The vanity will fit in a niche between the right hand wall of bathroom and a 500mm deep wall adjacent to the shower.

My dilemma is that I want the vanity and wall above it to make a statement because it is the first thing you see when you enter the room plus I don't want to "modernise" the room too much, still want to have some storage space behind mirror and because the room is small, I wanted a decent mirror in order to reflect light around the room.

Can someone provide some advice of which type of recessed mirror or combo of mirrors best meet the above wishlist for a vanity span of 1500mm on a 2700mm high wall??? PLEASE

Comments (4)