kaz_ah

Please help with fabric colour suggestions - been dithering for a year

Kaz Ah
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi there

We completely renovated our house and the last job is to finish the family room and I have run out of steam! I bought the aboriginal art piece in Australia and it is tending to influence my choice! Very keen to know what you think! The upholster is waiting.... . Was maybe thinking of a greeny blue velvet or a jewel coloured but cant find the right colour! ITs a bit of a gloomy day today so space looks a lot darker than it would if sun streaming in. I will need to tie in cushions as well. The blue cushion below is the atlantic which i bought to see if colour matched but on a bad day I hope it is not too cold ... or does it go? I enclose photo of kitchen as well - which is close to the chairs! I need to replace the dining chairs and thinking something smaller and lighter but also wondering about a

itable side table between the two chairs. Realise my mat is too small but bought that on a whim. I will upload photos of side tables I like and see if you think the black metal or the chrome would work best or any other suggestions SO desperate to get it finished! Thanks so much in advance for your time.

Comments (30)