elsmith1963

Updated floor plan

Lois
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi everyone, I need some fresh eyes to look over a floor plan on our investment property that we will be renovating

next year. It was designed as two separate living areas under the one roof. ie., granny flat. Hence we have two kitchens and a clumsy floor plan. We have one large bedroom upstairs and 2 small bedrooms and a tiny bedroom downstairs next to a kitchen. We are renovating to sell and want to improve on the floor plan as that has been a criticism of potential purchasers in its current format. Obviously I don't want to overcapitlise but looking for some 'smart' changes that we can make to best utilise what we have, without moving around bathrooms. Open to all suggestions for the ground floor. It is a brick home. I was going to remove the kitchen at the front of the house and turn it into a laundry, mudroom. At the moment there are 3 front doors!!!! Just to orient you the plans show the front of the house to the left. There is now an opening which joins the two rectangles (next to the stairs). This avoided having to go outside the front section of the house to access the back section of the house. If that makes sense.

Comments (8)