shameemah_kurzawa

Can't decide which Sofa layout

Shameemah Kurzawa
9 months ago

I am re configuring my informal living room and is not sure about the sofa layout, it is an open plan area, i currently have an L-shape sofa with 2 armchairs, see attached floor plan, I am not sure which sofa configuration will work best, the room is deep but narrow with the TV at the narrow end. Can you please suggest what will work? thanks.

• Shameemah Kurzawa
    Original Author
    9 months ago
    last modified: 9 months ago

Currently it’s looking like this

• Kate
    9 months ago

That looks practical. You have very big pieces. Replacing the two chairs with smaller, less deep, chairs would help.

Shameemah Kurzawa thanked Kate
  • Shameemah Kurzawa
    Original Author
    9 months ago

I'm going to replace the l shape sofa with a corner one and the huge armchairs with a small 2 seater sofa. I'm also planning on getting a bigger rug so that all the sofas can sit on it and zone the room at the same time, will probably be getting a more neutral one.

• Shameemah Kurzawa
    Original Author
    7 months ago

Finally new lounge have showed up, now i need to get a nice coffee table and re position the rug.

PS: We ordered a 2 seater but unfortunately the salesperson put down 3 seater and only picked it up after the sofa were delivered.