webuser_885027371

Caesarstone Rugged or Airy Concrete

Melanie Townsend
4 years ago

Really can't decide between these two. My husband loves the Rugged Concrete (although I should mention he is colourblind) and I love the Airy Concrete (I find it softer, cleaner looking). We are using white cabinets but we will have a dark brown laminate floor and I think the Rugged Concrete might be too dark with that. The kitchen is in the middle of our living space with dining one side and living the other so the kitchen island will be the literal centrepiece. Any opinions?

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Lauren Shiels Interior Design
    4 years ago

Hi there. Airy concrete will create more of a contrast with the floor, tie in your white cabinetry better and it will be easier to work with in an open plan.

I would actually ask you to consider Cloudburst concrete, the warmer tones will tie in better with your brown floor. https://www.caesarstone.com.au/colour/4011-cloudburst-concrete

Melanie Townsend thanked Lauren Shiels Interior Design
  • Melanie Townsend
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you so much, I really, really appreciate your response! I love the Cloudburst Concrete too, and hear what you are saying about adding some warmth, but could never convince my hubby to go with a benchtop that light.

• PRO
    Lauren Shiels Interior Design
    4 years ago

You're welcome, if you want you could post here an image of the floor, I would always recommend testing samples in real life but I could take a look and give some feedback :)