jannib9

Blinds for Bi Fold doors in Australia

jannib9
4 years ago

There seems to be a lot of options in the UK for blinds for bi fold doors eg the Duette range, but am not having a lot of luck sourcing similar in Australia. Any suggestions as I don't want to have to go a full curtain across the doors if I don't have to. Thank you

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Dr Retro House Calls
    4 years ago

Luxaflex Australia have a Duette range with various finishes if this is what you are thinking of? Ikea also has a range of similar honeycomb blinds which are standard sizes (and not made to measure).

Best of luck,

Dr Retro House Calls

Luxaflex Duette Shades · More Info

• PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    4 years ago

Hi jannib9

Most options for thistype of installation would be custom made. Roman blinds mounted above the doors are a good option and available in a wide range of fabrics from full bockout to semi sheer. Best wishes

• kastrissios
    4 years ago

I’m also looking at charcoal sunscreen blinds over my bifold doors on the indoor balcony. We get the afternoon sun, my concern is will it darken the room too much?

• jannib9
    Original Author
    4 years ago

This is the kind of blind I have in mind.

• jannib9
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Blind Concepts is where this pic is from, so good to know.

• Gallifrey
    4 years ago

Do you really need blinds? Is there a privacy issue. We decided not to cover our large doors to our decks.

• jannib9
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Yes - privacy issue as neighbours would be able to see in at night when lights are on. Will probably keep open at any other time

• digitalmarketing work
    3 years ago

Integrity Blinds a family-owned and operated business and has been committed to outfitting homes with stylish and functional blinds without compromising on aesthetics, quality, and design.

We have a range of materials, colors, designs, and styles for window and door blinds at the most wallet-friendly prices and offer genuine advice to help our customers benefit from the best window treatments for their homes.

We are reputed in our industry and emphasize wallet-friendly prices without compromising on quality.

Known for Australian made blinds, Australian made curtains,

You can visit our showroom or we will visit you at your home, office or business to discuss your curtaining needs with us.

• robandlyn
    3 years ago

old post