andrea_farrell36

Oven underneath down-draft induction cooktop.

Andrea Reeves
4 years ago

I am seriously considering purchasing the NEFF Induction down-draft cooktop. The cabinet maker thinks a 60cm oven could fit underneath if the bench is made slightly higher and deeper. Has anyone done this successfully ? I am going to have an external vent set-up.

Comments (5)

• medicmum
    3 years ago

I’m pondering a downdraft induction job too for our upcoming Reno. Hopefully someone answers!

• afjp
    3 years ago

I recently purchased a NEFF induction cooktop and NEFF 60cm oven which is installed underneath. not sure it's a downdraft cooktop? does it have a special range hood?

• medicmum
    3 years ago

The downdraft induction cooktop has the 'rangehood' extraction system built into the cooktop itself. Something like this https://www.neff.co.nz/productslist/rangehoods/benchtop-installation/integrated-cooktop-ventilation/T58TS6BN0

• PRO
    Ms & Mr Kitchens
    3 years ago

Just had a look at the specs. Should be ok. Bench depth should be around 700mm and height maybe around 950mm with 100mm kicker height. Depending on how you wan to run the duct.

• afjp
    3 years ago

sorry cant comment on the specific downdraft induction cooktop you are considering but can highly recommend Neff, they are a superior product and I'm sure if you can make it work you wont be disappointed.