webuser_686673827

Advice for coffee table

Renata
4 months ago

Hey all,
Our living room badly needs a coffee table. I always loved look of glass table, but we have a young bub so glass table is out of question for safety reasons.
Any suggestions what style and material I should go for?
We are also planning to get rid of the tiles and put timber flooring by the end of the year.

Comments (7)

• oklouise
    4 months ago

a big round timber table that can also double as a toddler play table

Best Answer
  • Kate
    4 months ago

That was my thought given the couch layout, but depends on the space to get to the piano. May need a rectangle.

• oklouise
    4 months ago

try making a paper cutout of different sized shapes so see what feels best but a round table is safer for small children and adult knees and even a 90cm dimater table makes space to keep full cups away from the edges and has useful space for kids' activities

• Kate
    4 months ago

Something like this echos the legs on your couches and piano stool. It’s hard to tell your colours though from photos

• julie herbert
    4 months ago

Great suggestions, an oval table could look great also, try temple and Webster, Brosa , Interior secret, marble or timber would look beautiful and it is a very kind shape for little ones.

• PRO
    Bianca Cabinet & Design
    4 months ago

our costum made unique design parquetry style coffee tables or wall arts

• HU-708679688
    4 months ago

Perhaps a folding base tray top table or hammered bronze. Lucky little fella to run around in such a beautiful space.