6iggy

Picture of painted interior wall in hog bristle full with natural whit

6iggy
3 years ago

Does anyone have a photo of a room or house etc where the walls are painted Dulux hog bristle full strength with vivid white ceiling and natural white skirting, doors etc.

amd also after a photo of the same as above but with vivid white skirtings and doors etc.

as we currently have full strength hog bristle walls, Dulux ceiling white, which they say is vivid white, we have timber skirting and doors at them moment but do t k ow what colour we want for trims weather we want vivid white or natural white....so after a photo to help give me the idea of how it goes together.

we have painted sample sheets..but still can’t make up mind as can’t visualise a full room

Comments (4)

• bigreader
    3 years ago

No pictures but in a past house I did vivid white trims. They were way too stark.

• 6iggy
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Ok thx. ..should have mentioned we have caramel colour pine timber floor boards..if that will make a difference to light thrown around

• Kate
    3 years ago

Do your undercoat in vivid white. Then add 2 top coats in one area in one colour and the other colour in another section. I would have thought the warmer natural white would be better tonally, But what are you trying to achieveL

6iggy thanked Kate
  • Heather Donald
    3 years ago

Try Natural white in half or quarter strength for the skirting.

6iggy thanked Heather Donald