bentleybonnie

Do I install Whirlybird or something else???? - I have no idea? Help!

Hi all, I need to do something regarding the removal of hot air and condensation from my roof cavity. I have mould on the ceiling in a couple of the rooms that get less light (West and Southwest side) due to neighbours trees. I have had 2 different roofing guys tell me that there are no leaks on my roof and that the mould is due to condensation build up in the TILED ROOF. I am in Brisbane. My house is only about 95sqm but the roof cavity has a lot of space in it (I can easily walk around in it). I was going to get a whirlybird (2 of them) - just the ones that spin naturally. However, I am now reading about lots of alternatives. I just want something that has a low price, will last, and will remove condensation in roof cavity. I have no idea how long I will be staying in this house nor whether the next owners will knock my house down or keep it. Can Houzzers please provide me with some advice and recommendations of what to do and if I am really lucky, the name of a company in Brisbane that they have been happy with with respect to what I need (as per above)?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments (3)