teeg00

Bathroom fixer uperer

teeg00
3 years ago

Hi brains trust. I am looking at also giving this bathroom a facelift. I know what I COULD do with it but I am already spending money on landscaping the front and some work in the kitchen so need to tighten the purse. I love clean fresh white bathrooms so I am thinking of painting the walls in a complimentary white, and painting the tiles something similar to open the space up and draw attention away from the block bath. Replacing the shower frame and purchasing a nice vanity to go where the old one is. I would love to find some sort of mirror solution to fit in between the window and the vanity but not sure if that will look weird. on the left is a mirrored cabinet that I would prefer to just make into a niche in the wall.

Comments (2)

• Kate
    3 years ago

I’m not sure how long the paint on tiles in the shower would last, I wouldn’t do it. Your vanity is tiled in, so not a simple to remove and replace as you may think. It may be a custom a
    Size and you will need a tile to patch the tiles or cut diff size gaps,
    Is the bench top ok? Maybe just replace sink, taps and doors or door knobs.

• teeg00
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Kate, I have my cabinet maker replacing the doors and any relevant sections on the vanity. It was pretty cheap to do so...I'll ask him about adding in a new sink and tapware.