magzo

install mosquito-proof doors and window screens during decoration

perfect jor
3 years ago

How to prevent mosquitoes from entering the room?

I didn't sleep well last night. Due to I Was bitten by mosquitoes several times and killed 3 mosquitoes at last. It’s strange that mosquitoes never bite my husband. They only bite me. If I cover it tightly, they will try to bite my face. Sometimes I’m too sleepy and even want to stretch a leg out of the quilt for it edible. I woke up this morning and found two more mosquitoes. Originally, my sleep was not very good, but the mosquitoes caused the sleep to be worse.

So today I summarized the methods to eliminate mosquitoes:

1. Insecticide

Spraying this kind of spray indoors can quickly kill mosquitoes. The disadvantage is that it smells bad. Although many pesticides have added aromatic flavors, I always cough after using them.

2. Mosquito coil

You can light it indoors, it burns very slowly, and burns all night, but what also annoys me is its smell, you will feel like someone smoking a cigarette in your room all night. Mosquito coils can indeed kill mosquitoes, but I don't know what ingredients are in it, and if I use it for a long time, Will my body suffer a lot from long-term use?

3. Plants

It is said that wormwood, geranium and other plants give off a smell that mosquitoes don't like, but I don't know how effective they are. Maybe I won't like the smell that mosquitoes don't like.

4. Electric mosquito swatter

It is like a tennis racket. This is a method I used before. Whenever I find a mosquito, I will wave an electric mosquito racket. I really like the moment when the mosquito is broken by high-voltage electricity. I feel that my revenge is successful. But sometimes I am bitten by a mosquito in the middle of the night and I feel like a hard-trained tennis player. Moreover, if there are children at home, I do not recommend electric mosquito swatter, the high-voltage electricity it releases is dangerous!

5. Slippers

I don't recommend using it, you can hardly hit mosquitoes with slippers. Even if it hits, you will leave a broken mosquito and a shoe print on your wall.

6. The person sleeping next to you

I often wake up my husband when attacked by mosquitoes, but I think he is not as good as an electric mosquito swatter. He will get up very angry looking for mosquitoes and then curse mosquitoes (maybe he is cursing me), but most of the time when I call him, he just rolls over and mosquitoes never bit him. Are those mosquitoes his pets?

7. Magnetic door screen

My friend once recommended it to me because after he used the magnetic curtain, no mosquitoes harass his family. Because the size of those door curtains is always inconsistent with the size of my door, I have never bought them. I have now found a shop that can customize door curtains. Although the price will be more expensive than the normal size, it is more suitable for my door. I bought it today, hoping it can block the mosquitoes that can suck blood and spread diseases.

In my experience, you must install mosquito-proof doors and window screens during decoration

Guys, what else do you have any effective ways to kill mosquitoes?

Comments (2)

• Sally Smith
    3 years ago

Yes, I strongly agree

I hate mosquito bites, whether at home or camping in the wild.

I always choose customize magetic screen door because it is environmentally friendly and can be folded

perfect jor thanked Sally Smith
  • perfect jor
    Original Author
    3 years ago

www.magzo.com ,You can buy it at this site, I have received the magnetic screen door and the size fits my door, I am no longer worry about mosquitoes.