kylieroberts3

Verandah wicker/ cane/ rattan furniture and layout ideas please.

Kylie
3 years ago

I am replacing old furniture as it is falling apart. 1. Looking at this space - could I do a 2 seater on the right under the window and then a one seater on the far left corner? Or 3 x 1 seats? 2. Style wise any thoughts? I have uploaded one I like. I'd love to know if you think it could work or other suggestions.

The 2 seater at the bottom I don't like as much but could it work? (cheaper as from IKEA). Thank you HOUZZ community!

Comments (4)

• julie herbert
    3 years ago

Great space Kylie, yes you could arrange the couch under the window, plus a small table and chairs, an alternative could be a day bed, add an outdoor mat for a beautiful look gorgeous cushions and throw for a perfect spot to sit and relax

• Kylie
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Thank you Julie. Am I on the right track with colour? Your photos are inspiring! I was thinking that black wouldn't work nor white but natural. I like the bottom photo with the flush of plants!

• julie herbert
    3 years ago

Yes I would go with a natural colour, always looks beautiful, and by adding beautiful cushions and throw, just gorgeous, a light mat would look just gorgeous

Kylie thanked julie herbert
  • Kylie
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you Julie! I really appreciate it.