louise_anderson47

dual fuel oven Northern NSW

louise Anderson
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hello there, I live in the northern rivers of NSW and am looking to purchase a dual fuel oven (electric/natural gas). My challenge so far is supply - and I need something to fit a maximum of 800 millimetre wide space (everything seems to be 900ml). I can't fit 900ml. I have read varying reviews of SMEG. I love the look of the freestanding style and prefer this to the boxed bottom look. Can anyone suggest? thank you

Comments (7)

• Kate
    3 years ago

Gosh an oven under 1 litre would be tiny

louise Anderson thanked Kate
  • bigreader
    3 years ago

Appliances online allows you to search by dimensions. Generally they are 600mm or 900mm wide. Although you can get 750mm in some brands but not duel fuel. Would you consider a separate cooktop and oven to widen your choice? By coincidence the latest Home Beautiful has a Harvey Norman ad for very flash cookers inc duel fuel but they start about $11k.

• louise Anderson
    Original Author
    3 years ago

HI-- thank you for responding. I have been looking everywhere on the web for this combination including Appliances Online and Winning Appliances plus many others. That's what made me think to ask this community because I can't be the first person to have this specific need. I agree - there are lovely options if you can flash some money around :)

• Anne Monsour
    3 years ago

Which city are you ? Brisbane has All Gas ,
    Gropolo , who will find and install a suitable size range for you .
    They are the best and have been doing jobs for my houses for many years . Funnily enough for the Northside it is , Gaston , who does my work .

• Anne Monsour
    3 years ago

Sorry, I just read , Northern Rivers .

• louise Anderson
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hey thank you. I have found their website and think I will call them anyway. You sound like you have loads of experience. Do you have an opinion you would share about what are the better brands at the $3000 or under price range? I've been advised to avoid SMEG. thanks so much Louise