rae_patterson

What Quartz Stone bench looks closest to Carrara Marble?

Rae Patterson
3 years ago

I want my bench top to be Carrara Marble but I am worried it will mark. I have searched for a Quartz

Stone that looks like Carrara but with no luck. Hopefully someone can tell me a Engineered Quartz that looks like Carrara.

Comments (4)

• dreamer
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Go on the quartz manufacturer websites and have a look.

Here are just a few.

Silestone

Et Bella

Rem

Bergen

Olimpo

Caesarstone

Empira White

Calacutta Nuvo

White Attica.

Essastone

Unique Calacatta

Marmo Biaco

• dreamer
    3 years ago

Another

quantum quartz

Bella Carrara

• PRO
    Compass Kitchens
    3 years ago

Hi Rae, Carrara Marble has a different veining pattern to the Lucent Quartz Artic white that you asked about in an earlier post. In addition to the suggestions made by Dreamer here and by myself earlier with these man made Quartz I.E. Reconstituted Stone versions, there is also a Natural Stone alternative that you may like to consider; this being Quartzite (not to be confused with man made Quartz tops) which in addition to being Natural Stone and having the appearance of Marble, Quartzite is as hard as Granite, is non porous, and is scratch and acid proof; making Quartzite a perfect alternative to Marble for kitchen benchtops.

Colours that you may like to check out may include Opus White Quartzite (top image below) or White Princess Quartzite (bottom image below). Hope this information helps, Malcolm.

• Anne Monsour
    3 years ago

That last slab is magnificent !