webuser_674307282

1/2 strength antique white usa ? Or natural white?

John K
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We currently have full strength antique white usa on bedroom walls and we are wanting something that is slightly less creamy.

Would you choose 1/2 strength? Someone suggested to me dulux natural white, but is that too crisp white compared to 1/2 strength antique white USA?

Comments (5)

• bigreader
    3 years ago

I have natural white in several rooms and one in Antique White USA. I think Natural White will fit your needs.

John K thanked bigreader
  • Lisa
    3 years ago

I painted my unit in Natural White. It’s a beautiful neutral white and doesn’t throw any yellow tones.

John K thanked Lisa
  • John K
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Does natural white still have a warmth to it? We dont want the bedrooms to be too stark.

• bigreader
    3 years ago

Yes Natural White has a warmth to it. It’s. It stark at all. But you need to paint up some swatches and try them in the bedroom.

• Anne Monsour
    3 years ago

I have a worker’s cottage that I painted a couple of bedrooms in the Antique White . I then painted the rest in Natural White as the other was too cream . I found that it was perfect as it is not stark at all but not dull . My home in the country which is built with verandahs and cast iron , I used the Natural . If you are unsure , get a sample pot of each and paint a decent section .