webuser_484115220

Help finding Colourbond Headland colour for roofing

Dino Fritz
2 years ago

Hi, I'm wondering if any readers here at Houzz may be able to assist us with a dilemma that we have.

We're extending a tudor-style home here in South Australia, and around 15 years ago, we built a separate two car garage, and selected Colourbond's "Headland" for the roof colour, as it looked very similar to a terracotta colour, and complemented the brick and limestone exterior.

Now that we're doing the extension, we're going to take the opportunity to re-roof our entire home, and we'd like to use the same Colourbond "Headland" colour to match the garage.

Unfortunately, Bluescope Steel discontinued the Headland colour around 10 years ago (although it can be specially ordered in large quantities for commercial buildings - sadly my project doesn't meet their minimum quantity), and my phone calls and emails to them to try and identify the last dozen or so coils of Headland that they made and sold to suppliers (I was going to try and find any old stock) were unsuccessful, as they didn't have the information available.

So, here's a question or two:

- would there be any roofing suppliers here in Australia that have any old stock of Colourbond Headland roofing; or

- would there be 2 or 3 Houzz readers who are trying to source this colour, and would be willing to come together to make an order?

Cheers, Dino

Comments (11)