webuser_681817093

Carpet colour and wall colour suggestions for bedrooms

Doug
2 years ago

I’m about to put in carpets and paint the walls for the bedrooms. Very much a blank canvas in itself, but I’m looking for a solution that will work with the rest of the house without clashing too much. Ignore the blinds in the photo below, I'm not particularly attached to them.

The rest of the house, which I’m not planning to change, is floorboards in the living/dining and tiles in the bathroom/kitchen. See attached photos for the colours of the floorboards/tiles.

The exterior of the house has deep red elements, in its garage door, roofing and front door - not sure if this should influence carpets at all, but now you know.

The bedrooms are on average 3x3m. No kids or pets in this home as of yet, but any carpet styles/colours that are known to work well with the big busy families will be considered too.

So, what do you suggest for bedroom carpet colour? and for bedroom wall paint colour to match? I have a tendency to prefer neutral colours, but open to all suggestions. I intend for all bedrooms to be the same colour as each other. I’m very new to all of this, and appreciate any time you all have to spare!

Comments (8)