tim_jones9810

Wood tiles shine in this bathroom makeover

T J
last year
last modified: last year

First reno in a small 1960’s townhouse. Shower was in an awkward spot behind the door & the bath was never used.

Removed the bath.
Placed a storage tower inside the wall where the shower was.
Replaced the external window.
Added a cavity door
Heated tiles
Large wooden tiles in a herringbone layout

Currently waiting for the shower glass to be finished

Comments (16)

• T J
    Original Author
    last year

Before:

• T J
    Original Author
    last year

After:

• Kate
    last year

Lovely. And the tiler did a fantastic job

• Sonya Seutter
    last year

Wow this is really beautiful. Love what you have done here and gives me some inspiration for my bathroom renovation.

• Julie Herbert
    last year

Absolutely beautiful ❤️

• Susan McGuire
    last year

This looks amazing. Great improvements, well done.

• K s
    last year

Looks good although can’t see why the green wall as it doesn’t tie into any thing else.

• T J
    Original Author
    last year

Easy to accessorise with green things like towels, shower containers, plants etc.
    it would’ve looked sterile with the same tiles again & some thought it would inject some personality.

• K s
    last year

Doesn’t look like there will be anymore green as they have black towel on rail and you’d thought they would have posted showing the accessories 🤔

• siriuskey
    last year

Love it

• debanger3
    last year

They got rid of the gorgeous black and white checked floor!!!

• K s
    last year

Haha yes I did notice that, I also noticed the black fixtures, black mirror, black towel and black soap dispenser but no other green to tie into wall. 🤔

• Rochelle
    last year

Gorgeous! That herringbone is stunning. Congratulations on a beautiful renovation.

• pottsy99
    last year

I love the green wall -- in fact , I'd love any feature wall . IMO you wouldn't want that exact shade as a feature wall in every room , but if you like green , how about 2 or 3 shades of green through the house , and 3 or 4 rooms with a feature wall of primarily green toned wallpaper -- some big green flowers , some chevrons , maybe a green and gold striped one ?

You can do the same with say yellow to mustard ; blue to mauve ; 3 reds , etc , etc .

• princesslotta
    last year

Great eye and the tiling detail is schmick. I like the pop of green, look forward to seeing how you tie it all in.