• Hand Made in Europe
• Hand-Made by 3rd. generation of Aydin family.
• Premium Quality
• Hand lined bottom
• Hand stitching
• 100% genuine cowhide leather
• European (Balkan) breed animals
• Each product is BRANDED with serial number and Craftsmanship seal.
• Hides used for making Patchworks are sourced ethically and humanely and 100% as byproduct of meat production
• Animals are free-range raised, sustainable sourced mainly on mountain pastures of Eastern Europe.
• Animal skins are endemic to breeds specific for Eastern European region.
• Skins ARE NOT processed by mass processing facility, but rather family owned business with "Old Craft" certificate. This means that such business falls in "tradition" category of business, since third family generation takes care of business.
• All skins are hand processed using solutions with the P.H value of drinking water (7)! We have been assured into that by being present inside the workshop during skin processing
• Skins are processed in small batches, usually 5-10 at the time, in order for skin to preserve, to the greatest extend, its natural distinctions and quality.
• NOTE: The photo on this page represents design and style of this rug and IT IS AN IMAGE OF ACTUAL product you will receive. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
• NOTE: Few products may contain some natural flaws due to conditions inherent to natural animal products (scratches, insect bites, wrinkles, cuts, etc.) that will be discretely repaired. Please note that we do not wedge our cowhides but we rather discretely stitch and repair. Such flaws are acceptable for this type of product, since it represents the life of the animal to the fullest possible extent.