9 Posts
abbyscholz started a discussion
Wall hung vanity AND wall hung faucet...where to find? - Hello all, I am looking for a wall hung vanity with an undermount sink that I can pair up with a wall hung faucet. Every vanity I see come... Read More
    6 Comments
abbyscholz started a discussion
Replacing ceiling canopy on a lamp - I bought this lamp and want to change out the canopy part. I will have an electrician hard wire it, would they also handle that part? Here'... Read More
    3 Comments
abbyscholz started a discussion
Small, odd shaped bathroom space planning help - My bathroom is an odd shape, with a triangular closet to the left of the sink. It's very awkward to get to the supplies I store in there, an... Read More
    1 Comment
abbyscholz started a discussion
what is the link to the matching bullnose and other matching elements - While the tile edges are flat, seems unfinished to not have tile edging...
    Comment
abbyscholz started a discussion
Chandelier Ceiling Medallion - Is there an optimum size for a ceiling medallion, either based on the size of the room, and/or the size of the chandelier? Are there any ot... Read More
    2 Comments
abbyscholz started a discussion
Built-in microwave above stove, with a fan, no exhaust available - I want to get a microwave to put above my stove...but I have no way to set up an exhaust to the outside. Right now i just have a fan/light a... Read More
    3 Comments
abbyscholz started a discussion
Ideal height for a deck bench - I'm going to get one bulit, but I want it to accommodate a cushion, have room to store items inside it, yet also be the same height as a cha... Read More
    2 Comments
abbyscholz started a discussion
Curved wall..where can I find curved window rods for hanging curtains? - I live in a brownstone builing and have 2 windows in a room that curves outward. What is the best way for hanging drapes over them? Do I u... Read More
    6 Comments
abbyscholz started a discussion
How can I hang drapes in my living room, when it flows into my kitchen? The kitchen also has a window, which I can't put drapes on. Plus t... Read More
    2 Comments