46 Posts
acm started a discussion
Ever new kinds of ranges - I was looking at ranges for a house I'm renovating, and I see that now many of them claim to include an air fryer function! What does that ... Read More
    4 Comments
acm started a discussion
To my fellow Photoshop visualizers - Hey, guys, I'm a regular poster who has often made mock-ups to help people visualize different exterior trim colors, or how their kitchen wo... Read More
    8 Comments
acm started a discussion
what is the diameter of the shade - trying to get a better sense of scale, and bulb requirements...
    1 Comment
acm started a discussion
Nail polish kitchen disaster... - Man, dropped a bottle of my daughter's lurid purple nail polish in the kitchen, and it pretty much exploded -- glass shards and a spray of p... Read More
    12 Comments
acm started a discussion
Can this be installed onto a metal waste pipe, not PVC? - the one I bought first apparently can't, and I'm looking for something that won't need an adapter to the smaller size of plumbing that exist... Read More
    Comment
acm started a discussion
    Comment
acm started a discussion
Is this sturdily made? - I need to be able to put a fish tank on top -- can it support that?
    2 Comments
acm started a discussion
Is this regular plumbing pipe? - just wondering about the material and how it will hold up or discolor over time...
    3 Comments
acm started a discussion
Starter home remodel - A few before-and-after pics of a townhome in Philadelphia: 1) LR/DR 2) kitchen 3) basement bath 5) main BR
4 Likes    14 Comments
acm started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...