4 Posts
ajk23 started a discussion
Mushrooms taking over bin - Hi all, This forum has been amazingly helpful with other questions, so I wanted to post this to you. I have a set of stacked Rubbermaid bin... Read More
    2 Comments
ajk23 started a discussion
Humble request for harvesting guidance - Hi there, I have seen many postings about harvesting, and yet I am still a newbie lacking confidence as to whether this is the right time. ... Read More
    25 Comments
ajk23 started a discussion
Accounting for wood frame thickness(eating internal cavity space) - Hi all, I, like many others, am excited to add my first SFG frame at our communal garden plot. My original plan was to build a 4'x4' box ou... Read More
    2 Comments
ajk23 started a discussion
Plase help identify little red larvae in cucumber flowers - Hi all, Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can offer. I am growing a cucumber plant in a container as a newbie, and so far it has... Read More
    2 Comments