9 Posts
Angela Dore started a discussion
What size lot and the square footage for this style. - Love the New Orleans style, I don't live in your area but would love to know more.
    Comment
Angela Dore started a discussion
How much square ft, and the cost - love the home style just wanting a price ...
    Comment
Angela Dore started a discussion
I have peacock blue cushions for my bar stools - Would you paint the island white to go with the cabinets or contrast with the blue peacocks cushion in a color?
    3 Comments
Angela Dore started a discussion
Where did you get the doors? - Are they wood or steel doors ?
    Comment
Angela Dore started a discussion
about the fireplace tile? - Do you have to have the tile on the wood floor, instead of doing with just the tile on the fireplace wall.
    Comment
Angela Dore started a discussion
How big is the home plans. - I love the your mom and wanted to know how big? I plan on building.
    5 Comments
Angela Dore started a discussion
How many square feet was this home? - I love the style. want to know more.
    1 Comment
Angela Dore started a discussion
    Comment
Angela Dore started a discussion
How big is this house? - I love it. thanks
    Comment