10 Posts
B Fritsche started a discussion
Just starting out! What do you think? - So excited to finally begin the house building journey! My husband and I are looking for land right now and hope to begin building in about ... Read More
    14 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Grout color is hard! - Trying to decide on grout color for our backsplash. I'm going for a classic farmhouse look. What do you think? My countertops are Cambria To... Read More
    5 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
What color grout for backsplash? - Backsplash is going in tomorrow and I totally forgot to think about color for the grout! I would love any ideas or opinions you may have. Th... Read More
    5 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Help with backsplash! - Can someone possibly use Photoshop or something and give me some backsplash options? I cannot envision anything. I'm thinking white subway t... Read More
    10 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Matching light fixtures? - Should all light fixtures be the same finish? My appliances are stainless and I think I'm going with brushed nickel hardware. My chandelier ... Read More
    2 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Kitchen island - How large should your kitchen be in order for an island not to be in the way? I bought a cute little piece to use as my island, but I'm not ... Read More
    3 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Help with bar size! - We took down our bar height counter yesterday and they're taking out the formica today to measure for quartz. Instead of going with the high... Read More
    3 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Should all curtains match? - This is my living room and breakfast nook (excuse the mess, we're still renovating). Should all these curtains be the same or just coordinat... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
What hardware will look the best? - I'm trying to figure out which hardware will look the best in my new kitchen. The picture is my cabinet color (bluish, greenish gray) with t... Read More
    10 Comments
B Fritsche started a discussion
Help with kitchen countertop - We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen and I can't decide on a countertop. I've looked everywhere online, but I guess I just need o... Read More
    6 Comments