104 Posts
ahelton142 started a discussion
landscaping help - my son just bought his first home. he is going to remove magnolias in front but wants to add a little color. Vote Now
    7 Comments    1 Vote
ahelton142 started a discussion
rock where vinyl is now - I've just pulled up the boxwoods that were in front of the vinyl. I'm wanting to go back with rock and we will be redoing all the trim in wh... Read More
    3 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Small Mudroom - I repurposed this old chest for our shoes I have already attached the 2 drawers together and have it ready to hang once I paint it . My dile... Read More
    7 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Old chest of drawers and small Mudroom - I have this old chest of drawers I was going to get rid of but I've been wanting to do something in this small area inside my back door . Th... Read More
    7 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Hardwood floor need shine - Ok houzzers I have a few days off and my old parquet floors are loosing their shine ! What do you suggest I use on them ??
3 Likes    54 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Tips for hanging sliding shelves for open storage - I've been wrecking my brain deciding where to start with this project ! I've got some supplies like 3/4 inch board to go on the floor and sl... Read More
    2 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Removed trash compactor - FINALLY !!! Trash compactor is gone ! Now I'm open to ideas for some open storage no appliance ! Send me ideas !!
    3 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Kitchen carts - We bought a home 2 1/2 yrs ago it has a trash compactor that we never use . I'm sure it was put in when house was built it 1979 . I'm going ... Read More
    6 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Ottoman slipcovers - I have a 48x36 inch ottoman that needs a new color since my color scheme has changed in my den . Can you get slipcovers this size or do I ne... Read More
    7 Comments
ahelton142 started a discussion
Rug placement - Just bought this rug ! Do I have it placed right or should I pull out from under recliners to cover more floor or turn other direction?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...