10 Posts
ajmccracken started a discussion
Antiquing shiny brass faucet: lacquer WON'T come off - help! - So I bought a shiny, 80s-esque faucet to go on my wall-mount antique sink...the entire internet is full of advice on how to de-lacquer the s... Read More
    30 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
Steel French Doors w/ Cremone Bolt? - Hi, So I can't talk my husband into spending $2k on a patio door. :/ So I think I'm going to be stuck with a Home Depot type of steel french... Read More
    26 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
Alternative to Highland Park Subway Tile in "Dove Gray"? - Hi all...I've found the perfect tile for my bathroom project...almost. I purchased a sample of this tile by MS International from their High... Read More
    2 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
Affordable Exterior Dutch Doors? - I've learned that every door I want for our dining room to go out onto our patio is much more expensive than I can afford...I love just abou... Read More
    6 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
Online Source for Colorful Penny Tiles by the Square Foot and NOT CASE - Hi all, I'm going to make my own penny or hexagon tile mosaic, and need a few different colors. I'm looking for an online resource that has ... Read More
    2 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
DIY Hexagon or Penny Tile Floor Patterns: Have you tried it!? - Hi all, I'm seriously jonesing for a patterned floor and encaustic tiles are not in the budget...I've seen people buying different colors of... Read More
3 Likes    34 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
What do you call these lights? - I want to do a search and find some like this, but I honestly don't even know what to call them in a Google search to pull up the right prod... Read More
    5 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
KELLY Green hexagon tiles??? - Hi all, I'm having the worst time finding green tiles to be able to do my laundry room floor like the attached photos... I've only found kin... Read More
    3 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
Any idea where I can find this tile? (There are 2 of them) - I've done a reverse photo search on the flower hexagon wall tile and looked at lots of tile sources, but can't find it. I'm also wondering i... Read More
2 Likes    5 Comments
ajmccracken started a discussion
Need a less expensive semi-custom cabinet brand with LOTS of options - Hi all, I know there are a lot of cabinet discussions here already, and I've read through a bunch but can't find what I need. I'm waiting o... Read More
    8 Comments