6 Posts
alexb2013 started a discussion
Help! I need to furnish a multi-purpose small office... - I run a tutoring company and we are moving to a new office on the high street, which is a smaller space than our current one, better locatio... Read More
    3 Comments
alexb2013 started a discussion
Any Design ideas for creating a small living dining space around this item? - I have this Chaise Longue and would like a girlie boudoir type living and dining space- small space (14feet by 11feet, or 4m by 3m). Any ide... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
alexb2013 started a discussion
Help! Can you put a traditional wingback chair with a french curvy chaise longue in a tiny living room? - I am redesigning my living/dining/kitchenette in my 1 bed apartment. I love the attached chaise, and am looking at various chairs to go with... Read More
    2 Comments
alexb2013 started a discussion
Need help to redesign my living/dining/kitchen all in one room! - Hi there, I live in a 1 bed flat in London, I love my all white french bedroom but feel much less sure of how to do a living room which is a... Read More
    21 Comments