8 Posts
ali28 started a discussion
    1 Comment
ali28 started a discussion
Where to get this rug? - I am looking for a rug like this in more of a gray shade. Love how the detailing isnt such a busy print? Any suggestions on where to find ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
ali28 started a discussion
HI! I would like to use this grasscloth as an accent wall behind my bed. For the rest of the room I would like to use a paint. Do you have... Read More
    5 Comments
ali28 started a discussion
What color blue paint is this?
    5 Comments
ali28 started a discussion
What is the material of the counter top?
    1 Comment
ali28 started a discussion
What is the floor made of? Does something like this usually run on the more expensive side?
    4 Comments
ali28 started a discussion
What color paint is used on this houe?
    5 Comments
ali28 started a discussion
What kind of color would you say this Vanity is? I want to have my cabinet guy build something similar, but am not sure how to describe the... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments