4 Posts
Alison Hoffmann started a discussion
stylish advice please - Having recently taken a leap of faith and painted my walls navy, I now need help with styling! My tv unit and rug will stay, and a slightly... Read More
    9 Comments
Alison Hoffmann started a discussion
Navy walls - yay or nay? - Seeking opinion on the use of navy paint in a small apartment. Two walls to be painted dark with the intention of making the space feel cos... Read More
    13 Comments
Alison Hoffmann started a discussion
Furniture advice for tiny apartment - Hi I recently purchased a small one bedroom apartment. I currently have a tenant, but would like advice on furniture pieces and placement ... Read More
    6 Comments
Alison Hoffmann started a discussion
Tiny Kitchen - ideas please! - Hi! I’ve just purchased a tiny one bedroom apartment in Melbourne Aus, and I’d like ideas on updating the kitchen - I’m not a fan of the br... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments