26 Posts
almax881 started a discussion
Encore Azalea Sparse Leaves... - I purchased Encore Azaleas Autumn Monarch last fall off the discount rack from a big box store. They did not have alot of leaves on them. ... Read More
    4 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Hybridizing in General. Picture Requests. - Is there a site available that shows pictures of hybridized plants and their parents? I have an interest in hybridizing and I�d love to... Read More
    9 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Dead Pile Orchids (w. pics) - Hello, I purchased several orchids from the dead pile at my local Lowes. Please look at the pictures below and let me know if they were good... Read More
    5 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Purchasing from Optimara / Selective Gardener - I'm a newbie. And, I wanted to order some plants from Optimara's Selective Gardener website. Has anyone had any experience with them? I know... Read More
    30 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Diagnose Problem (pic included) - I purchased the African violet below on clearance from Lowes for $2.50. Some of the leaves are starting to drop and their stems are mushy. W... Read More
    12 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Advice on Ballast purchase -- Good Magnetic or Ok Digital. - Hello, I'm looking for some advice on purchasing a HID systems from HTG Supply. I'm trying to get a 400W MH set for my apartment to grow pl... Read More
    2 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Zinnia Seed - One Flower Per Plant? - I am growing Zinnia for the first time this year. I'm growing from seeds, and would someone tell me how many flowers are produced per seed/p... Read More
    8 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Which T5-HO fixture... - I'm looking to purchasing a 2-foot t5 high output fixture from HTG Supply. (I only have space for a 2-foot fixture.) They offer three differ... Read More
    23 Comments
almax881 started a discussion
Resetting Samsung Washer - Hello gang, Is there a way to reset the wash settings on a Samsung FL washer. I have a Samsung 328 and have been changing the wash settings ... Read More
    1 Comment
almax881 started a discussion
Samsung 328 Sound Issue - Hello, I just swapped my Whirlpool Duet Steam 9500T for a Samsung 328. The Samsung is MUCH louder than the Whirlpool. Is the loud sound stan... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...