18 Posts
Amy A started a discussion
howSOS!! How do I put curtains in this room with a corner window? - Help! I have a window that’s like right up a corner wall and I have no idea how to put curtains on it. The middle window behind the bed is p... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
how can I update this house? - We hate the “barn” look on the top of this house. How can we change the top part? Add vinyl over it? Can any one offer me any suggestions fo... Read More
    11 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
how can I update this house? - We hate the “barn” look on the top of this house. How can we change the top part? Add vinyl over it? Can any one offer me any suggestions fo... Read More
    2 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
is this exterior salvageable? - So I went to see a house I liked and everything is great about it except the exterior looks like this. To put it simply, it looks disgusting... Read More
    16 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
home inspection NIGHTMARE - People of Houzz lane I need your help! I just received my inspection report on this house and I don’t have the slightest clue if these prob... Read More
    24 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
house on outskirts of a forest preserve? - So I saw a beautiful house for sale completely rehabbed inside good bones etc except it was on the outskirts of a forest preserve. Like lite... Read More
    21 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
husband loves a house that I DONT! - To start off it’s not that I don’t like the house, I do. It’s beautiful it’s just the requirements I had for buying a house were 1. A big ki... Read More
    51 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
help! huge carpet dilemma - Hey guys so im trying to figure out what type/color carpet will match with my space. I guess you can kind of tell what my style is from my p... Read More
    11 Comments
Amy A started a discussion
does the the marble on this table have grey veining or more of a beige - My living room is really white I was looking for a table with sort of a Carrera marble or any white marble really with grey veining NOT beig... Read More
    Comment
Amy A started a discussion
help me transform my basement living area!! - Hey guys I’m in a rut! I’ve had my floors installed (grey wood tile) and painted one wall dark grey (westchester SW) and the other walls a r... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...