7 Posts
amattia started a discussion
    1 Comment
amattia started a discussion
    1 Comment
amattia started a discussion
What is the color of the roof and blue siding - What is the color of the roof and blue siding?
    Comment
amattia started a discussion
Any experience with how long aluminum or galvalume metal roofs last? - I am putting on a new metal roof. Galvalume is what my roofer suggested. It is less expensive. I think aluminum would be better, but it is q... Read More
    4 Comments
amattia started a discussion
HELP!! Would my new exterior house colors picked work?? - We are removing all siding, gutters, soffits, fascia, new metal roof. So all colors are up to me. I am including the now and the visualizati... Read More
    11 Comments
amattia started a discussion
Need Help Picking Grout Color for Wood Look Tile - I am installing 6 X 40 wood look tile planks through out the house. I love the tile, but I am having a hard time picking the grout color. ... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments