4 Posts
Amber Hooper started a discussion
My IKEA kitchen, 90% complete! - We did a major kitchen remodel, DYI, and this site was invaluable to us during the planning process. We originally wanted an island in this ... Read More
13 Likes    15 Comments
Amber Hooper started a discussion
Lighting layout help - Here is our new kitchen layout. Can I get some help with the lighting layout? I'd like to do some can lights throughout (although I'm not s... Read More
    5 Comments
Amber Hooper started a discussion
Ikea trash pullout - I'm (still) working on plans for my Ikea kitchen. I originally had two 18" trash pull outs to the left of the sink- one for trash, one ... Read More
    18 Comments
Amber Hooper started a discussion
Kitchen layout help - I'm so excited to have found this forum. My husband and I have been obsessively trying to come up with a design for our kitchen for the las... Read More
    49 Comments