4 Posts
A. H. started a discussion
Ugly Terracotta Roof - Hi. I just started laying new terracotta tiles on my roof and after doing 1/3rd of the area (around 700sqm roof in total) I realized the til... Read More
    2 Comments
A. H. started a discussion
Clean smoke from outdoor fireplace - Hi, I am building an outdoor fireplace and the chimney will be quite close to my house, ca. 3m. My house is quite tall, 16m ca, so won't l... Read More
    Comment
A. H. started a discussion
Advice on floorplans - Link to plans Hi everyone. I am refurbishing and building out an old farmhouse. I attached a copy of the plans as of present. Any ideas or p... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
A. H. started a discussion
Help with plans - Hi everyone. I am planing to build a house for my family by refurbishing and building out an old farmhouse. I attached a copy of the plans a... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments