7 Posts
Andy started a discussion
New to cucumbers - I planted a cucumber plant this year and while it is growing, the plant shows some brown along the left edges and has been slow growing comp... Read More
    7 Comments
Andy started a discussion
Help with Blood orange tree - Three years ago, I planted several fruit trees in my backyard, including a Improved Meyer Lemon (dwarf graft) and a Sanguinelli Blood Orange... Read More
    5 Comments
Andy started a discussion
Troubleshooting Swiss Chard - My Rainbow Chard was doing great up until this week. In just a few days it's gone from perky and green to wilting leaves with white/black co... Read More
    5 Comments
Andy started a discussion
Passion fruit troubleshooting - I have a passion fruit Vine that looks a little sad. The leaves show some yellow hints with brown edges on a few. It's been like this for so... Read More
    1 Comment
Andy started a discussion
Okra plant troubleshooting - I'm having trouble with my Okra plant -- it's the first time I've planted Okra in my 4" raised bed on top of a double dug area. Nearly... Read More
    9 Comments
Andy started a discussion
Moved ferns not doing well. Can they be saved? - The previous owner had some tall ferns (not sure on ID) in a non-optimal spot near the house, so, rather than cutting them down, I tried to ... Read More
    4 Comments
Andy started a discussion
New to fruit trees. Over or under-watering? - I recently purchased a new home, and, after reading up on fruit trees decided to give it a shot. I've struggled to understand true watering ... Read More
    5 Comments