9 Posts
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
    Comment
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
I love the crow... original? or able to be gotten? thanks! - Interested in finding out who did the painting? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
Is this a ridgeline modified? - Do you have any pictures or completed Solar Farmhouse picture? This is the one we keep coming back to(in our Deltec dreams...)
    1 Comment
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
Cooktop? - Hi! lovely kitchen- what sort of cooktop is that? Has a downdraft vent? Very nice
    Comment
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
    2 Comments
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
    Comment
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
Converting 2 baths into one- Help, please! - This is what I had...and I loved it. ( you can see my "style" in my album Fort Collins House if you want...) Very sadly, moved to ... Read More
    11 Comments
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
    1 Comment
Annika Kostrubala started a discussion
It looks as if you can't get into - The freezer...is that so?
    1 Comment