6 Posts
applejuice started a discussion
What is the best free home exterior design application you like? - We have to update the siding on the front exterior of the house replacing painted wood siding and stucco with stone and more modern siding a... Read More
    2 Comments
applejuice started a discussion
What grass seed type to use in SoCal? - I live in San Fernando Valley part of Los Angeles and I need help figuring out what type and what quantity of grass seed we can use in our b... Read More
    1 Comment
applejuice started a discussion
How are the chalk board closet doors made, pained? - I am interested how i could get closet doors like these in a kid's bedroom. Thank you.
    1 Comment
applejuice started a discussion
Need advice for lamp shades color and shape - I want to change the lamp shades in the bedroom and i wish i could find something fun and contemporary at the same time, ideally to add a bi... Read More
    16 Comments
applejuice started a discussion
We are in great need for help. We're planning to take care of the back yard and need some inspiration with colors, lights, shade and design ... Read More
    10 Comments
applejuice started a discussion
We replaced the old sofas with this sectional which we love, and would like some idea of how to decorate the living room to add some color. ... Read More
    8 Comments