4 Posts
aquarius_2016 started a discussion
Electric propagators in USA? - I've seen these electric propagators on British gardening shows, and I've really wanted to try using one. So far the only ones I have been ... Read More
    2 Comments
aquarius_2016 started a discussion
Fava or Broad Beans - Has anyone ever grown fava/broad beans successfully in Minnesota? I'm in southern Minnesota, more Little House on the Prairie than Paul Buny... Read More
    7 Comments
aquarius_2016 started a discussion
Amaryllis Bulbs All Have Red Blooms - Hello Everyone! I have searched the forum and internet for an answer to this question, but haven't found an answer yet, so I apologize if t... Read More
    3 Comments
aquarius_2016 started a discussion
Identify this geranium - This little geranium has been in our family for many years. We call it a "Swedish Geranium" because it is supposedly from Sweden. ... Read More
    5 Comments