19 Posts
Aspire1 started a discussion
Cabinet Knobs - Hello Can you please tell me where to purchase the cabinet knobs? Thank You
    1 Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
Backsplash - Can you tell me more about the backsplash? Where to purchase it.. Thank you it is lovely.
    Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
cabinets - where are the cabinets purchased from. Love Them
    1 Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
cabinets - I'd like to know where to purchase these cabinets.
1 Like    Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
flooring - I love the flooring in this pic. Can you tell me if you currently stock this item, and if so what is the name or manufacturer #. I would lik... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
lighting - Hello Can you please tell me where I can purchase the lighting? Thank you
    2 Comments
Aspire1 started a discussion
Shelf Unit - Hello, Can you tell me where to purchase the branch shelf unit? Thank you
1 Like    Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
tile - hello, I would like to know where I can purchase the tile. Thank you
    1 Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
lighting - I apologize for earlier question. I didn't read all the information. I see now where that info is. Thank you
    Comment
Aspire1 started a discussion
tear drop lighting - I am in love with the sconce tear drop shaped lighting. Can you please let me know where they can be purchased? Thank you
    Comment
Show More Events...