4 Posts
bamy1977 started a discussion
Seat height - The chairs appear to sit low, so the table would be high to eat at comfortably. Is this the case?
    1 Comment
bamy1977 started a discussion
SMEG install question - Love your kitchen! We're designing one into a kitchen and the specs call for 12" clearance for door to open but I see yours is nice and tigh... Read More
    Comment
bamy1977 started a discussion
SMEG install question - Love your room! We're designing one into a kitchen and the specs call for 12" clearance for door to open but I see yours is only 1-2" from t... Read More
    Comment
bamy1977 started a discussion
Refrigerator install question - Your kitchen is adorable! We're designing one into a kitchen and the specs call for 12" clearance for door to open but I see yours is only ... Read More
    1 Comment