4 Posts
barclay190 started a discussion
Help - water ring on crema marfil - only lived in house 3 days so far: - Can anyone help with water rings on our marble countertop? I've googled it and it seems it's called 'etching'. It's literally from a soap di... Read More
    2 Comments
barclay190 started a discussion
Chandelier size - I've chosen the below light for our 60" round table. What is the appropriate size, 14 5/8 in x 21 5/8 in or 19 5/8 inX 26 3/4 in? Thank yo... Read More
    2 Comments
barclay190 started a discussion
Kitchen lights - can you mix brushed nickel with antiqued nickel? - Hi. I have (3) of the pendant lights (pic 2) below for our island kitchen. The kitchen is white granite and cabinets for the surrounding are... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
barclay190 started a discussion
New construction...paint color for interior - Help! I'm lost. I need to choose a Sherwin Williams 700 series paint color for throughout the house. Walls and baseboards. The downstairs ba... Read More
    13 Comments